Job Overview: Retained by our client, an injection mould machine tool supplier to the UK & Ireland market, having opened a satellite office in the Midlands they are seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to support their growth and customer demand.
Offering full Mould Machine tool training on their broad product portfolio, they are well placed in the market to compete and contest with their moulding competitors.
- Midlands based across office & home office, you will be trained, developed & supported for being the Technical Sales Engineer for introducing, selling & marketing injection moulding machines / machine tools across a UK & Ireland wide customer base
- You will have full access to a plastics customer database for executing business development calls, customer CAPEX enquiries and RFQ’s, arranging customer plant meetings and understand their technical moulding expectations, their CAPEX budgets & strategic mould machine investment plans, creating a good professional & technical rapport with your customer contacts and remaining in regular contact with them
- You will be both enthusiastic and resilient, remaining in close contact with the injection moulding market, market demand and market trends
- You will have a minimum of 3 years within a Technical Engineering discipline, preferably from either an injection moulding machine tool environment or similar plastics Mould machine environment, or Materials Handling OR Robots OR automation, therefore you must be mechanically minded
- This role will suit either a Technical Sales Engineer or Technical Sales Manager, or a Project Engineer or Service Engineer or Moulding Process Engineer
- The role is seeking candidate applicants who either have Sales or Commercial skills, or technical engineers who wish to jump into a Commercial position and have the personal & energetic personality & drive to pursue a career within Technical Sales within an injection moulding discipline
- This is not a 9-5 role, - the post offers excellent job satisfaction, career and financial prospects but also places the individual in the centre and heart of injection moulding manufacturing across the UK, recognition within cutting-edge Mould machine technology and 4.0 automation technology, and working with a company that are going from strength to strength in Mould Machine Tool production & market presence
- As full training is provided, we welcome applicants with plastic manufacturing exposure to apply, ideally from Injection Moulding Machine Tooling, and automation or materials handling or Robotics relating to plastics manufacturing / production environments. Knowledge of injection moulding machines an advantage but not entirely essential. Plastics processing experience is a MUST.