Job Overview: Our client, an established injection moulding manufacturer, has retained our services to search for Production Operators with Quality Inspection experience to support with the high volume production of medical components for the NHS along with a range of other industrial products.
These will be shift positions, with a good base salary rate per hour, a shift payment and extensive overtime allowing applicants to earn extra monies over the weekends at a rate of time and a half.
Due to COVID-19 this manufacturer has increased their production of critical care components for the NHS and are in a very large growth period, producing a large daily output of small and integral parts for the NHS.
- You will be responsible for general production tasks as expected within a very busy production environment
- You will be involved in quality inspection of all products throughout the production process, from material input, full production cycle, the assembly section and within the packaging process and logistics department of goods-out, ready for shipment to the freight & haulage despatch
- You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, able to work within a team and have proven experience of working within a high-moving and hi-volume production environment
- You will have good English communication and writing skills
- You will be punctual, have good attendance and timekeeping
- You will be expected to work a minim of 1 x weekend per month