Job Overview: Working alongside our client, a manufacturer of bespoke mouldings we are looking to appoint a Quality Manager to join their established and successful team.
• As a Quality Manager you will have the ability to drive quality and compliance through the business whilst ensuring the highest industry standards are met.
• As a Quality Manager you will have had a solid and steady career history as a Quality professional with good supervisory experience.
• You will have proven experience with managing quality systems, ISO legislation as well quality tools SPC, 8D, PPAP along with good customer interface.
• This is a senior & integral role within the business and therefore man-management experience is essential.
• This role encompasses the full spectrum of quality management responsibilities including industry accreditation compliance standards and the overall management of product quality control disciplines across the entire value chain.
• This is a great for an individual looking to work for a growing and stable company who put their people at the forefront of the company.
• Maintain quality accreditations and ensure continues compliance with ISO9001 standard
• Effectively interact with Production and Engineering teams to maintain product supply, and assist with New Product Introduction
• Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation
• Writing technical and management systems reports
• Bringing together staff of difference disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive procedures
• Manage and maintain the Company’s quality assurance and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
• Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC.
• Hosting external auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action for compliance with specifications
• Define, support the development of and update KPI’s used to monitor quality performance
• Organise and manage quality assurance function
• Identify and develop continuous improvement opportunities
• Hold a Degree or equivalent qualification in an applied science or engineering field
• 5 years prior experience in Quality Assurance for a consumer product manufacturer
• Demonstrated experience working with contract manufacturers, suppliers or distributors
• Experience in Continuous improvement/Six Sigma improvement methodology
• Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal oral communication skills
• String IT Skills – Microsoft Office, Excel etc
• Passion and alignment with our mission, vision, values & operating principles
• Experience in quality management systems
• Experience in quality system audits
• Desire to own decision and take responsibilities for outcomes
• Willingness to travel when required
• Excellent inter-personal and customer facing skills.
• and verbal) and good inter-personal relations
• Strategic with a sound logical approach to problem solving
• Strong leadership, management and people development skills.
• Self-motivated and confident decision maker