Job Overview: Our client, a successful injection moulding manufacturer, has retained our services to search for an Injection Moulding Setter to join their team.
Overview: As an Injection Moulding Setter, you must have several years’ experience with setting, conditioning, maintenance & process optimisation of injection moulding machines working with a wide range of materials. As an Injection Moulding Setter, you will be expected to ensure the continuous running of the machine at the optimum cycle time to produce quality products. The role of an Injection Moulding Setter is to fulfil all aspects of machinery tool changes, from hanging the tool and securing the tool in the machine through to the use of programming software and setting up the robots to provide the optimum cycle time.
For a proven Injection Moulding Setter this is an excellent opportunity to work secure a stable position within a company that actively encourage training and career progression.
- To effectively and safely carry out tool changes in the injection moulding areas of the business
- To be able to work well within the technical injection moulding setting, processing & optimisation team
- To carry out tool and material trials
- Basic machine maintenance and trouble shooting
- To ensure injection moulding processes can achieve targeted scarp and efficiency levels, on new and existing products
- To drive continuous improvements ensuring product quality is maintained & good working practices are adhered to
- To liaise with all members of the department to ensure operations run smoothly
- To ensure Health & Safety rules are maintained with your own work area and demonstrate a duty of care to colleagues, visitors, contractors or anyone else on site.
- Previous experience within an injection moulding manufacturing environment is essential.
Key Words: “Injection Moulding”, “Setter”, “Moulding Technician”, “Injection Moulding Setter”, “Process Technician”, “Process Development Technician”, “Setter Supervisor”, “Senior Setter”, “Plastic”