Job Overview: Working alongside our client, a successful injection moulding manufacturer, as part of their growth plan we are looking for an Injection Moulding Setter Supervisor to join their team.
- As an Injection Moulding Setter Supervisor you will be required to lead a production shift and be responsible for planning resources to optimise manufacturing efficiencies whilst adhering to all production schedules
- The ideal candidate will be confident in taking a leading role in standardising production systems and processes while optimising shift productivity and minimising process downtime
- The successful candidate must have experience with injection moulding machine setting optimisation and an understanding of mould material production flow, be able to identify and implement process, system and data improvements as well offer injection moulding process problem solving and technical support
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Injection Moulding professional who is looking to move into an Injection Moulding Setter Supervisor role with a forward-thinking company who put their staff at the forefront of their company.
- To effectively and safely carry out tool changes in the injection moulding areas of the business
- To be able to work well within the technical injection moulding setting, processing & optimisation team
- Basic machine maintenance and trouble shooting
- To ensure injection moulding processes can achieve targeted scarp and efficiency levels, on new and existing products
- To drive continuous improvements ensuring product quality is maintained & good working practices are adhered to
- To liaise with all members of the department to ensure operations run smoothly
- To ensure Health & Safety rules are maintained with your own work area and demonstrate a duty of care to colleagues, visitors, contractors or anyone else on site.
- Previous experience within an injection moulding manufacturing environment is essential
Key Words: “Injection Moulding Technician”, “Moulding Technician”, “Injection Moulding”, “Process Technician”, “Process Engineer” “Injection Moulding Supervisor”, “Plastics”