Job Overview: Our client, an established injection moulding manufacturer, has retained our serviced to search for a Commercial Manager to join their team
As a Commercial Manager will provide commercial and contracts advice and support within multi-disciplined Integrated Delivery Teams involving departments within Design, Tooling, Production, Logistics and Account Management.
- The Commercial Manager will provide commercial and contracts advice and support within multi-disciplined Integrated Delivery Teams and Integrated Capture Teams
- This is a demanding role with responsibility for providing commercial and contracts support to a diverse portfolio of projects from initial opportunity identification through to contract completion
- You will be a strategic thinker, supporting the over business objectives for growth and innovation demonstrating an awareness and forethought beyond the task at hand with a three year planning horizon
- The Commercial Manager will be responsible for all aspects of commercial and contractual support including customer bidding and contracting, advising on export and import control (in support of our trade solutions teams), risk management, change control, contract and document drafting and issue resolution
- You will be a member of a dynamic commercial and contracts management group, reporting to an experienced Commercial & Managing Director Director and working with a technical injection moulding manufacturing business, where your hard work and professional experience will be expected to generate innovative commercial solutions
- As Commercial Manager you will be expected to manage your projects portfolio with minimal supervision and have experience of leading negotiations and be familiar with typical issues that can arise when developing or managing complex contracts and how they can be mitigated in a commercial approach.
- The successful candidate ideally needs to have five years + experience in a commercial role where they have covered bids, working with customers, agreeing terms and conditions
- They should be familiar with commercial negotiations and non-disclosure agreements
- A manufacturing background is essential and experience within plastics or injection moulding would be ideal but other industries will be considered
- The right personality and the Commercial experience are absolutely keys to the success of this important role within the company group
Key Words: “Commercial Manager”, “Contracts Manager”, “Sales Manager”, “Cost & Estimations Manager”, “Business Development Manager”