Working closely with our client a successful injection moulding company, we are seeking a Toolmaker to join their established team.
· As a Toolmaker you will be responsible for the design, build, maintenance, service and repair of injection mould tools on site.
· The ideal candidate will have experience as an apprentice served Toolmaker within an injection moulding toolroom
· Candidates will require a strong mechanical aptitude and the desire to learn and develop upon their skills as this position can offer growth, stability and security.
· As a Toolmaker you will ideally have good knowledge of CNC, milling, lathes and grinding.
· This is an exciting position for a Toolmaker who is keen to join a company going through an expansion period where they can learn and develop their skills further
· Salary will be rewarded accordingly to the right candidate applicants, dependant on skills and experience within injection moulding toolmaking.
· This is a day role only, offering job satisfaction, stability & career progression prospects.
· For the right person looking to move to Herefordshire this role offers relocation assistance
· Must have Injection Moulding tool making experience
· Engineering Qualification / Time Served Apprenticeship
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, work on own initiative or within a small tooling team.
· Part programming experience would be an advantage but full training will be provided
· Ability to read and understand 2D drawings
· Computer literate with experience of using MS Excel, MS Word & Power Point
· Process fault finding and rectification techniques
Key Words: “Tooling Technician”, “Tool maker”, Toolmaker, “Mould Tooling”, “Tooling Maintenance”, ”Tooling Engineer”, “injection moulding”, “CNC”